Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Where are the high-profit AdSense markets hiding?

People always ask me how I find such great AdSense keywords and markets. So I tell them, but you’d think I was talking fly fishing or IRS laws. After one sentence and their eyes glaze over.

Despite what they tell you, market research is neither intuitive nor easy for your internet marketer. Research must be done, but most marketers would rather get on to the selling and turning a profit.

That’s where I come in. Some people were put on this Earth to itemize your expenses and calculate your tax return. I was apparently sent here to research. It doesn’t matter what the topic is. If I don’t have anything to do, I research. I just love it. Everyone calls me when they need something researched or found because I get to have fun and they get a comprehensive overview of their target with recommendations for action.

Several months ago I discovered AdSense.

I just had my first baby and was looking for a way to stay home and raise her myself and I found researchers’ Heaven. I kept turning up great market after market, but I hated putting up sites. I love compiling the research and all the bits you need to put it all together, but I hate the execution.

Were you put on this Earth to cash in on the AdSense websites?
Do you love putting up the sites, but hate diving into the research, commissioning the content and website templates, finding the keywords and testing the tools?

Then we’re a match made in Heaven. I’m making my research and all the trimmings available to a select group of AdSense marketers.

This isn’t your typical membership site. This is an exclusive membership service with top quality research and content. Only a very limited number of people will ever have access to this monthly material.

We know that our population will never exceed 500, but we are only opening the AdGold Rush for 197 miners to start. Duplicate content is a big issue with AdSense marketing and we want to make sure we don’t flood the markets with all the same content, so…

Only 197 miners can join the AdGold Rush at this time.

If you are looking to take your AdSense marketing to the next level with minimal effort, I’d like to share my AdGold Rush with you.

Sign up for my Prospective Miners List and I’ll keep you up with all the details and happenings. I’ll also send you the first installment of my AdSense Double Feature report covering two of the most asked questions – What does a successful AdSense site look like? and What will get me banned from Google’s AdSense?

Be sure to read to the end of the report to find out about our Miner 49er Contest. One lucky winner will walk away with a free 6 month claim. Get your report at www.adgold-rush.com.

No comments: